DT Wall offers a range of services from flat roofing to repairs, velux windows and skylights.
The average life span of a slated or tiled roof is about 60 years. The idea of having a new roof can be quite daunting as it’s a big project. We are here to allay your fears and see you through the project at every stage.
Re-Roofs – we can provide you with a new roof or a re-roof using your existing slates and tiles depending on their quality.
We only use the highest quality materials:
- Pitched Roofing
- Tiled Roofing
- New Tiles
- New Ridge Tiles
- Slate Roofing
- Reclaimed materials
DT Wall is also experienced in working on listed buildings.
Polyester felt roofing – is a traditional bitumen based material that is finished in a fine green mineral. Ideal for garage flat roofs, dormer bungalow roofs etc.
- Quick and easy installation
- Lasts between 10 – 20 years (higher spec felt is available on request)
FIX-R EPDM – EPDM rubber roofing systems are extremely cost-effective and require little to no maintenance.
- Fast, Easy, and Simple Installation – No Specialist Tools Needed
- Resistant to Moss, Algae, and UV rays
- Extremely Weather Resistant
- FIX-R EPDM roofing membranes have a life expectancy of 50 years.
- Wide variety of sheet widths – to suit each individual project and customer
For more information about EPDM click here
Is your roofing in a state of disrepair or have you noticed damp in the home? We have the skills to deal with all roof repairs. Call us for:
- Slate & tile roof repairs
- Flat roofing system repairs
- Replacement of missing tiles
- Repairs following weather damage
- Chimney maintenance & repairs
- Full/partial replacement roofs
DT Wall prides itself on only using the best quality products for roofing.
We source the best tiles specifically for your roof. Every job is fine tuned to be perfect for you.
Our 4 main suppliers of tiles are as follows: